Sunday, July 28, 2013

From the Sky

He came from the top, to meet his lover,

He asked his lover:
"How well are you doing?"

The lover replied:
"When I am with you, I am no longer someone, but I am Your's.
When I am with you, I am no longer need help, because there is You.
When I am with you, I don't recognize myself anymore, I only want to know You.
When I am with you, I don't dedicate my life to myself, but to only You.
When I am with you, the world is a stage, presented to only You.
When I am with you, I leave power and strength behind, because You are them.
I want to merge with You, to share my life with You, to be with You.
I want to close my eyes, and to think of only You, during the days and nights.
I want to come with you, to the world of your, and be with you every second of the time.
I want to rip my chest, and present You my heart, so You know it is true,
The love I have inside is true. It is for You. As I live and die. It is for You."

He said back:
“So remember Me; I will remember you.” (Al-Quran 2:152)
“Call upon Me; I will respond to you.” (Al-Quran 40:60)

No comments:

Post a Comment