Monday, June 17, 2013

I Choose to Love You in Silence

I'm scared to tell you my feeling,
It might disfavour you.
I'm scared to tell you the way I feel,
You might not take it serious.

So I keep it all in my heart,
I'd rather to love you in silence.
Better this way than being apart,
I'd rather to love you from a distance.

I really want you to know,
But I'm not daring so I hide.
I really want to say those words,
But I will just let it be kept inside.

Yes, I couldn't say a word,
So, I choose to love you in silence.

And you will never know.

10 comments:

  1. Nak ketawa.since when zarul ni pemalu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.mstilah x.pemalu sikit kowt.da lame xbkk blog ni.da byk da ur writing.good job ;) followers pn makin byk.I told u b4..u je xcye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe. Thanks. I can't say I love writing, and I can't say I don't love writing, I just write, cause I do write.

      Delete
  3. Yup.I know..so just write and inspire others :) 1day more people will appreciate ur writings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My role is not to inspire people, I only write perception of feelings. But thanks!

      Delete
  4. Sakitnyaa suka org dalam diam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeapp u're right :/

    ReplyDelete