Monday, June 10, 2013

Dream

This cosmical dream,
Hovering around our heads in a distance that we can reach.
Its futuristic practices,
Will overtake the time and the state we're in.

This universal dream,
Prominently occupies our thoughts by invading this physical world.
Its cosmopolitan pattern,
Will bring us into any place that we have and never been to.

These infinity dream,
Penetrating all the impossibilities forever in our sentiment.
Like a perpetual machine,
Will go on and on timelessly beyond everything.

To address this simply,
Without any further words,
It's Him, He is the dream,
He belongs here in my head.

I define you as my Dream. One day I'll reach to You.

You are the Dream, everyday, everywhere, every moment.
You beyond everything, beyond my thoughts, as I can only dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment